Saturday, October 1, 2011

This one may include TMI for some!

I'll go ahead and apologize in advance. This post may include a bit TMI for many of y'all. I'm sorry. I really just need to keep full record / track of everthing that goes on with this.  If you're even the least bit squeemish, please stop reading here.

I started to post last night but was just too tired. We did the big family garage sale Friday and today, and plan on doing it again tomorrow. Friday was pretty tough. The heat was horrible, I got a slight sun burn, and to top it off my monthly problem arrived. UGH! I had a few bumpies that popped up a few days ago. So I'm thinking that these were more than likely brought on by pre-menstural hormones. I had 2 in my right axila, one about the size of a pin head, and one was about the size of 3 peas bundled together. Then I had 2 on the groin, one on each side. I went to bed around 10ish last night. Sore, hurting, not feeling well at all. I didn't feel sick, just didn't feel good. A general not feeling good. I guess it was a combo of the sunburn, the exhaustion and the bumpies. They seriously make me feel horrible.
I woke up at about 11:30 with Reagan who was having leg cramps again. Poor kid was hurting, trying to kick the pain out of his legs. During this, he accidentally kicked me in a bumpie. It took all I had in me not to scream and cry along with him. That was painful. The bumpies are always uncomfortable at best, but more often just sheer painful. When they are touched it sends serious pain shooting through me, never mind being kicked at full force by a four year-old with some monstrous leg muscles! We finally got him back to sleep, and I was finally able to return to dream land through the torture. It's not possible to find a comfortable sleeping (setting or standing) position, but I did go to sleep. Woke back up again at 1:30 feeling nauseated. Went to wash my face, hoping it would help with the nausea. Ended up vomiting several times before I was finally able to make it back to bed. I also found a new bumpie during my 1:30 trip to the bathroom. This one is more on the inside of my upper thigh, right up on my buttock area. It's incredibly painful! Now, I mentioned earlier that my monthly problem arrived...yeah this means friction up against 3 of those bumpies.
So today we did the garage sale again, like I said before. Up on the feet, pain with every step, every bit of weight as I stood, every time I sat down. This hurts. I don't know what else to say. Nothing else really that I can say about it. That's what's on my mind. We're doing the garage sale again tomorrow, then it's clean up time. Y'all probably don't get just how big this garage sale is! It's a 3 day minimum set up if that gives you any idea. I took some Midol for the pain. Once I swear that it caused one of the bumpies to open up and start draining. Maybe it was coincidence but maybe it's truly something to help. I don't know. I guess I'll find out if any of these start to drain during this round of Midol. I guess it could be friction causing it to open.
I'm going to attempt sleep again. It's after 11pm now, and I'm tired. Here's to praying for a restful night. Although I won't hold my breath.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I had no idea. I will definitely keep you in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete