Thursday, September 29, 2011

Up all night wonderin' what to do.

So I posted earlier but now I find myself posting again. It's 12:30am and I've been trying to go to sleep since 10. Usually when I can't sleep I can turn on the TV and it will talk me to sleep but tonight I accidently pulled the cable cord loose and the TV is too heavy and bulky / awkward for me to pull it out to reconnect it. I considered waking Ryan to help me...Nah, I'll be nice and let him sleep. He fell asleep on the couch in front of the TV downstairs.

It's hot! I said that in the earlier post. I seriously want to turn the AC back on tonight but we need filters so I can't. The windows are open, ceiling fan is on but it's offering minimal, if any, comfort. I'm hurting so bad tonight! One of our neighbors AC just kicked on. Man I'm jealous! I'm drenched in sweat. It's hard enough to sleep when it's hot but when you add pain to the mix is down right impossible.

One of my friends posted this quote on facebook today, wish I could apply this to my life tonight.
"I thank GOD for my afflictions as I take them to be living proof that the Devil despises my faith and is attacking me.
If there is no Darkness, how will we recognize the Light?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment