Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nope, not feelin it tonight.

Well....
So I had another bumpie start to drain today. Lucky for me it was a small one so not so bad. The ones under the arm are still there and unchanged. I'm so glad they haven't grown.

Maybe I'll try this again tomorrow. I have so much I want to write about but it's just not coming out tonight. I guess I have other things on my mind. Stressed quite a bit. Stress aggravates HS, that much I already know. It's been proven in my world. I should blog about the stresses in my life, to attempt to reduce the stress level and help keep the bumpies at bay. Maybe I'll start a new blog for that. If I can find a way to password protect it.

That's all I got for tonight. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment