Monday, October 10, 2011

There? Really??

Yesterday was too good of a day. Must have been the calm before the storm. Woke up this morning to a seriously painful storm! Really wishing for a donut pillow today. There was no comfortable position before, or at least I thought. Now, ummmm....Nope. Laying down hurts. Sitting hurts. Standing hurts. Moving? Oh please don't make me! But I have to. When Reagan goes to school tomorrow I have so many chores to do it's ridiculous! Can't be avoided. I'm most likely not going to be very nice tomorrow, so if you cross my path you've been warned. It's already happening tonight if I'm honest.

Feeling a bit lonely. Weird since I'm surrounded by the people I love most. Reagan is sleeping right beside me as I type this. Snuggled up next to me. I hate this feeling. I'm trying really hard to cover the sadness that I'm feeling but it's not really working. I really hope the kids haven't noticed. It's hard to get away to cry, but that's all I want to do right now.

Seems as tho nothing I do or say is right recently. I wish people could understand. I wish I knew how to explain it to people who have no idea. I don't want to feel this way! I don't want the physical or emotional pain. Everyone in my life seems to be on me about what I've done wrong, or what I am doing wrong. I'm just tired of that. I try to avoid these people when possible because I'm afraid I'll snap.

Ok, that's all for my rant tonight. I'm sure someone will complain about this too. Oh well. It's how I'm feeling. Deal with it or don't read my blog anymore!
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment