Sunday, July 15, 2012

Posting from my phone... Interesting

So I haven't posted in a while because the computer has been acting a fool, so I decided to try to post via iPhone. The lag while typing is crazy annoying, so this may or may not be an option for this. Found a new bumpie last night. Great, a new place or area is now involved. It is on the upper part of my inner left thigh. At least there is not as much pressure on it as in the other places. As of last night it was about dime size and there was no change over night. I put some tea tree oil on it in hopes that it will get the message that it is unwelcome here. I hope tO be able to put a spent tea bag on it today or tonight as suggested by another HS sufferer has recommended. Cosmetology school is going great. I am hopeful to graduate by mid November...ish. And the lag and typing this much with the thumbs is more annoying than expected. Anyone want to send me a new laptop? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment