So I've had this one bumpie on my bikini line for quite some time now. It's been really small, and not all that bothersome considering. Apparently I've made it angry. Yes, I did consume some (read: a lot!!) of caffeine last weekend. Maybe (probably) that's why I'm now in such dire pain that I'm ready to be shot, hung, given lethal injection, electric chair - hell, I'm not picky - someone just put me out of my misery!
So this angry monster has grown to be a bit bigger than a golf ball. Now that is some serious pain, y'all! I just thought I couldn't get comfortable before. I can't even walk straight. Add 5 year-old knees and elbows that somehow always find their way to that exact spot to pull said kid into my lap. That's 45 pounds of pressure! OUCH!! He doesn't know he's hurting me. He doesn't do it on purpose. That doesn't keep me from howling out in pain causing his "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry mommy. I love you. I don't mean to hurt you!" which ultimately makes me feel like crap for hurting his feelings. sigh
It's been golf ball + sized for almost a week now. The longest week of my entire life thus far. Yes, even longer than that last week of pregnancy when you're waiting anxiously to meet that beautiful child that has been using your innards as a trampoline for the past several months. (Guys...that's a very long week. I'm not sure there is a scenario to compare this to for y'all.)
It finally started to drain a little bit this morning. This is a slow and painful process. It burns something terrible. Seriously, I'm so done with this. There has got to be a way to speed up this process.
Summer time in Texas is here. Oh, I know, the calender says otherwise. In central Texas there are two whole seasons. Winter and Summer. Oh my stars this is set to be a bad summer in the HS world. Please someone develop a treatment for this. Someone please find a cure.
I'm trying really really hard to keep a positive attitude, and not stress out. It ain't easy, but I have to do it. It's the only thing that MIGHT help.
The end.
HI JOHNNA I TRUELLY HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT THERE WILL BE A CURE FOR U MAY GOD PROVIDE U WITH WHAT U NEED I HONESTLY WISH U THE BEST AND I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT U ARE GOING THREW I AM HERE IF THERE IS EVER ANY THING I CAN DO FOR U AMND ITS IN MY REACH I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO I WILL BE PRAYING FOR U FOR HEALING AND I PRAY TO GOD THAT IT WILL BE DONE I DECLARE HEALING FOR U IN THE NAME OF JESUS.....I WISH U THE BEST YOUR FRIEND CATHY.....
ReplyDelete