So the monster (right bikini line) has been there since April or May. It will drain a little, decrease in size, then flair up again. Today it started draining a bit. This causes a constant stinging / burning pain. There is also the pressure from clothing as well as weight. There is a pin hole size place that it started draining from this morning. I am glad it is draining again - hopeful that it will drain completely this time.
There are 3 newbies. One on the left bikini line, one on the right armpit, and the third one? I'm not going to disclose it's location.
My game plan for these:
I have already soaked in a bath with tea tree oil in it. Holy hell that burned the open monster!
The older boys are going to their father's house tonight, so I will try the teabag idea tonight after the little man is tucked in for the night. Someone else has suggested rubbing a radish on the area as well. Won't hurt to try!
I hope to be able to get some glycolic acid to try again. I used some Glycolic Acid 60% by Glo at school for two bumpies that I had last month, and it seemed to help tremendously. It completely destroyed one, a young one. The other did shrink. This was after one use.

Another HS Sufferer recently tried a Dermalogica product, Skin Renewal Booster, and came back with good reviews.

Both of these products are professional salon products that I am able to purchase wholesale. I will be trying these as soon as possible. I hope to have good reviews to report back to you soon.
I in the middle of a lifestyle change. Maybe it will help with the HS, maybe it won't. It certainly will not hurt me in any way shape or form. If you are interested in that side of my life, I would love to have you follow along and join me on that journey. I am the MidnightWorkoutPrincess. That blog is a bit more me. I show more of my personality - less boring. =)
Just as a reminder...the purpose of THIS blog is for research and information regarding a health condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa. Nothing in any of the posts should be considered advise, recommendations, diagnosis or anything similar. I am a single HS sufferer who is attempting to find ways to help with my condition.
No comments:
Post a Comment