Tuesday, April 17, 2012

There go my dreams.

So the bumpies are starting to drain and / or disappear. That's a plus. Now I'm expecting them to come back with a vengeance due to the amount of stress I just got dumped on me.

My father has decided to be his own doctor, and has decided that he doesn't need to take some of his medication. He's the one that watches Reagan for a couple of hours every morning when I go to school and before my in-laws come pick him up to take him to school. I have never let my dad watch Reagan for any extended period of time due to his medical conditions and him always being sleepy. But a couple of hours he's been fine. Well, with this new information, I can't leave Reagan alone with him anymore. At all. So, my dreams have to halt now because of this. I don't know what options I'm going to have now. I'm going to have to go talk with my school director tomorrow and find out what I can do. I know that a leave of absence can only be 30 days long. After that I guess you're dropped. When school is out for summer for the kids, it should be a bit easier as the older 3 can be here (until two-a-days begin again), and when the new school year starts it will be fine since Reagan will be in kindergarten full day instead of half day pre-K. The problem is, both of these events are more than 30 days from happening. I seriously don't need this stress right now.

So, there go my dreams. I was really hoping to graduate on time (December) from cosmetology school. Now I wonder if I'll be able to graduate at all.

1 comment:

  1. Are there any evening classes? Or maybe you could drop a class and start later in the day. I hate to see you defer your dream. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete