Last time I blogged I had several bumpies in places we don't speak of. As of now I have 2 that are still hanging out and a new one that is deep and has yet to surface. One of the existing ones that's still hanging out...I'm considering giving it a name. Seriously. It's been here for a while now and is about the size of a large shooter marble, maybe a little bigger.
![]() |
| Large Shooter Marble |
I tried an Arm & Hammer paste. Seemed to cool the area a bit if nothing else. Hey, I'll take all I can get at this point. I need something to work. I thought of this when I was doing my facial the other evening. You can make this paste and use it to draw out the venom after an insect or spider sting, so maybe it will work here. I'll keep trying.
I found someone online that was selling an ebook about how she CURED her HS. Ok, here are my issues with this.
* There is no cure for this condition. If this person has found a cure she needs to be contacting some medical research companies or something and selling her recipe to them.
* Why the heck wouldn't she just tell other HS sufferers how she "cured" her HS instead of trying to sell it for $17 a pop. GREED!
* All HS sufferers know that what may put me into remission may not put them into remission and visa verse. Some people have things that work for them while others are still searching for what will work.
That's what makes this condition so frustrating! I've gotten so much advice on what people have done I'd be blue in the face if I attempted to repeat it all. Some of the things worked and some didn't. The ones that did...only temporary. The ones that did....not on every bumpie. It's frustrating. Depressing. Painful. Irritating. Voodoo. I try really hard to fight all of these feelings, sometimes it's all I can do to hide it from those around me. I don't want my kids to see me less than strong. Here I go with my music again. I try really hard to put it all in His hands, this is a battle I can't fight on my own. It is hard at times not to question Him, but I have to remember that He is the ultimate healer.
I want to be rid of this. I should be happy that my arm pit has not had any flairs in a while. I am happy about that. I wish I knew why or how that are went into remission. I don't think I did anything different to the last ones than I've done in the past or to the ones in places we don't speak of. Maybe there's just too much scar tissue and tunneling going on in the arm pit.
Ok, so my action plan is to pick up some new essential oils ASAP and try them. I'll report on those as I try them. Not sure when that will be. I don't know how I'm going to get gas for school this week.
Maybe this is why I'm having such a hard time healing the ones I currently have. Maybe I'm having too much stress going on, too much worry. I'm serious about naming this one tho. Any suggestions?
***Added info***
I should really go back and read through my old posts more often. I just read I think I may be on to something , posted in October. I had forgotten about the experiment I was trying at that time. May have to bust out with that one again. I'll use that until I can get some more oils. Still need something for pain.

No comments:
Post a Comment